Thursday 4 November 2010

To Do...

Inspired by PixieMama, these are the things I really need to do in November:
  • do some real sorting out and selling- clothes toys and other general clutter- and take it to the thrift shop/sell on ebay or take to charity.
  • Have a good hunt in charity shops, thrift, car boots and at the market for lovely Christmas stocking fillers, and for some lovely bits and pieces to brighten up the house.
  • Do some Christmas making and baking. Christmas cake, Christmas pudding, sausage rolls, cheese rolls, muffins, chutneys and other lovely nibbles won't make themselves! I also like the look of making some of these for the children.
  • Make some Christmas hampers: a yummy goodies one for my Father-in-Law, a pamper one for my Sister and some arts and crafts ones for Little Man.
  • Sign up for some craft courses at our closest Arts Centre- there's a Christmas wreath making one and also a beginners crochet I'd like to try.
  • Do my tax return
  • Do 2 CCRS (Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies- a Catholic Teaching Certificate) to complete the course by December.
  • Print off lots of photos and update the family albums.
  • Start a season table and do some seasonal crafts with the children. Take them out and about more too.
  • Blog more
I'll let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment