Thursday 18 November 2010

A Homemade Christmas

This year I'm trying, as far as possible, to make Christmas gifts myself. In fact, I plan to make sure each person we give to receives one homemade gift. Here's how I'm getting on.

So far I have made:
For hampers for various family- onion marmalade (recipe in last post!) and spiced pickled red cabbage
Some rainbow wax crayons
I have also almost finished a cushion  for my niece (photo to follow!)

To be made:
2 more cushions for my nieces and one for my sister from the children.
Courgette chutney
Apple and Garlic chutney
Limoncello
Cranberry Vodka
Mince Pies
Mini Christmas Cakes
Christmas biscuits

I'll also add wine, cheese, little sweets in jars and a few other bits to the hampers.

Also:
Some bean bags for Beanie
Some playsilks need dyeing for Moo
Some treasure baskets need 'creating' for Moo
Some craft baskets need 'creating' for Little Man

Better get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment