Friday 14 January 2011

Catching Up

The last month or so has passed in a bit of a whirlwind. Hubby's mum was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer at the start of November and passed away on December 10th. Our time has been taken up with visiting first her, then my father-in-law, helping with arrangements and sorting different things. Then with the funeral 3 days before Christmas.

Our best laid plans, well stayed as plans! All gifts were purchased by mid-November, but we ended up in a mad dash to wrap them as different people visited and I think my cards were only posted a day or two before Christmas. So despite being reasonably organised, my goal next year is to be that little bit more organised.

Still, we had a lovely Christmas. My father-in-law stayed with us, and the children received some lovely gifts.

A picture catch up:

Some of Beanie's gifts


Decorating the tree


Tree number two!

Cuddles with Grandad and a beautiful rag Doll



No comments:

Post a Comment